the Rift

[OPEN] out of loneliness dawns creativity [Sensory #3]

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere
Left with little purpose other than to build prison cells and rooms for the Falls, I return to the herd land with my head hung low. I don't feel like there's much in my life besides the crafting. The Voice has left me, which I would be grateful for, except that at least then I had someone to talk to. Now.. there's nothing. Perhaps she got bored of my life and went off to bother someone else. "I'm still here you twat." She speaks to me, and I get excited, picking my head up as I walk and my ears twitch with signs of life. But the buzz that was in my head when she spoke is gone again. Did I just imagine her? No.. she's there.. she just doesn't want to talk to me. I sigh and drop my lady crown again, feeling dejected and rejected. Is my only use crafting? Talk about an identity crisis.

I hear rumbling as I approach the area, and thought the sun is setting and the darkness falls over us, I can see the white of Elsa's pelt in the moonlight. Oh Elsa - I presume she feels much the same that I do. Lost to all except Midas and his crafting ideas. Not that I harbor any ill will against Midas - that would be quite a twisting of my words. But he is the one that asks us to work, and so we do. Unquestioning, determined hard workers we are. Even in the night here she is working. And I will join her. As I near her I call out, letting her know that I'm near and to not hit me with the rock.

I stop not far away and watch, my face barely hiding the gloom that fills my soul. A sigh tries to escape but I bury it deep inside. Finally words crawl out of my mouth, lacking in energy and enthusiasm. "What's next - the second wall?" I look at the rock that tumbles down. Unlike the last two cells, this one will be free-standing out in the open, and we have to build walls this time. The rock that falls now will need to be constructed into a second wall.

@[Bellona] @[Elsa]
Note: Using Elsa's large item.

What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: out of loneliness dawns creativity [Sensory #3] - by Cashmere - 09-26-2014, 08:18 PM