the Rift

[OPEN] See no evil (Sensory deprivation #4)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere
I've moved down from Elsa and the cell, and find myself staring at another wall of rock. Untouched, left magnificent and beautiful, sculpted from the Earth God's touch. I sigh happily, staring at it and letting it's magnificence filling me. I'm almost loathe to disturb it with the magic that he granted me. Who are we to think we can improve on what has already been perfectly crafted? Well, I guess we aren't trying to improve on it, just repurpose it for a different use. Instead of being nature's wall surrounding the herd land, we will use it to build this cell. I understand our purpose, but I still think that it might be nicer to leave it as it is, beautiful and strong. I sigh a little, and concentrate on the wall of rock. I approach and stop only when the tip of my horn presses against the immovable force.

The rock begins to rumble and crack, and it falls around me, magically avoiding my body as it tumbles to the ground. I step back and see the rock continue to break and fall in a heap around me. Of course, in a heap it is useless. We will have to reconstruct it into a wall, pieced together by magic without any sort of natural glue. I sigh. It's a lot of effort to do this by myself. I look down at where Elsa and I had been working on the second wall. This will be the third. I whinny, calling out to her and anyone who is nearby who can somehow assist us.

@[Elsa]
Using Cashmere's large item for Orangemoon. This will be the 3rd wall. (Next should be the floor.)

What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
See no evil (Sensory deprivation #4) - by Cashmere - 09-26-2014, 08:58 PM