the Rift

[OPEN] See no evil (Sensory deprivation #4)

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

Cashmere's touch was comforting, and that was an understatement. Elsa visibly relaxed, feeling a little more at ease. Even if Cashmere did not feel the same way, Elsa was glad to have her around, because she was pretty damn good at pretending if she really didn't care.

Business as usual meant that silent words and exchanges would build another part of this damned room. Who would submit someone to this torture anyway? Elsa wasn't exactly sure what this room entailed exactly, but with how much effort went into making the seams... seamless... made this seem a little more terrifying. She shivered, but listened quietly to Cashmere's orders. Elsa was thankful that this time someone else was taking the wheel. There was only so much ordering around she could take.

So Elsa assists in moving the rocks over, before summoning the magic. For magic, this magic seemed to loose its special touch. It was no longer... pleasing. There was not the feeling of accomplishment when using it anymore. To pull her mind off of the negative thoughts, she cleared her throat before speaking to Cashmere. "So... has anything fun happened recently?" It was a vague and awkward question, but someone had to start the conversation right? "I mean... anything really. I'm just interested in learning about what others do I suppose." She tacked onto the end awkwardly. Elsa was never sure about herself, or her conversations. It was just all around the weirdest month of her life. So many ups and downs had occurred that she couldn't keep her life straight. It was just one, jumbled mess of tangles.

words 9001 | tags @[Cashmere] | ooc stuff, stuff, stuff

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: See no evil (Sensory deprivation #4) - by Elsa - 10-09-2014, 06:37 PM