the Rift

[OPEN] See no evil (Sensory deprivation #4)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Elsa leans into me, and I lean back against her so our bodies prop against each other. I don't say so, but I find her presence - and touch - just as comforting as she clearly does. Her soft, pale brush against my dappled back and though they tickle, the feeling that remains is soft and relaxing. It's as if each feather steals away a little bit of stress and sadness that permeates my hide. She does not even know what good she does for me physically and mentally.

She takes my instructions and goes to work, and I find that we manage to work seamlessly together, never obstructing or destroying the work of the other. Not all teams are so great, but it is clear that we have some sort of hivemind going on, and our productivity is amazing. She starts to speak, asking me what's going on these days, if I know anything new. What are all these herd members UP to anyway? Honestly? I have no idea. Does it look like I get out much?

"I'm afraid I don't get out much Elsa. I have no idea what's going on these days. You and Midas are the only ones I really see anymore. Like.... at all." I sigh and return to my work, continuing in silence until I'm satisfied that our work is complete and satisfactory to present to our superiors. When I'm finished, I turn to Elsa and nudge her farewell. "Until our next adventure..." I extend my nose to hers and hope for a soft, sentimental touch in return. I turn from her and walk off slowly, exhausted, to find myself a place in the sun to relax and warm myself.

WC: 284
Tag: @[Elsa]
And I'm out!

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: See no evil (Sensory deprivation #4) - by Cashmere - 10-25-2014, 11:15 PM