the Rift

[PRIVATE] Not bad at all.

Gull Posts: 120
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 9 (Tallsun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Splat :: Royal Zephyr :: Phoenix Shady

GULL
trouble just grew wings

Her laughter sounds like the soft lapping of waves on the shore in early morning, you think. All right, fine, your thoughts aren’t that poetic, but it turns you on, okay? It’s nice. “Yes I do,” Buttermilk Beauty replies, “He’s my companion, the other half of my soul. His name is Penna, and I am Parelia.” A quizzical look flashes across your features. The other half of her soul? Isn’t that like…lovey-dovey stuff? You mean, she’s got kind of the right thing going with the wings and all, but, um…this is a bird. She knows that, right?

Parelia must have caught the not-so-subtle confusion, for she elaborates, explaining that the bird is kind of like a pet of some sort…a pet that talks to her anyway. You can’t tell if she’s messing with you or if she’s actually a little touched, but she’s got a nice thing going for her either way, so you decide to just keep your thoughts to yourself and play along. You may not have eyes as sharp as the falcon’s, but you see the playful swish of her tail against the sloping curve of her hips. Her judgment is obviously sound enough for her to be into you, so for the moment, you won’t question it.

“Well then,” you reply, glancing at her sideways, “I guess I’ll just have to be careful what I say around Penna here, won’t I, beautiful?” You wink, and in a comically exaggerated fashion, swing your head to the side to watch the bird’s reaction. You’re not expecting much, but hey—this could be a fun game.

@[Parelia]

OOC: Oh goodness, sorry for such a long wait, Pare! Tagging you again since I just got off absent!

text
"speech"

Image Credits
Please do not tag Gull except for in opening posts or spars!

Messages In This Thread
Not bad at all. - by Gull - 09-28-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Not bad at all. - by Parelia - 09-28-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Not bad at all. - by Gull - 09-30-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: Not bad at all. - by Gull - 10-25-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: Not bad at all. - by Parelia - 10-07-2014, 12:51 AM