the Rift

[OPEN] Mortality is a mindset. [ Welcoming ]

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

Women... he would never understand women...

At one moment the white one was violently threatening to bite the other, and then next moment, they were speaking so sweetly. Ulrik stared at them in irritated confusion but chose not to dwell on the many facets of petty emotions. His heart was made of metal, logic, and reasoning, and there was no room for anything else. The beastly stallion glanced to the one from his herd and wondered if she had truly seen a god fall. He had not.

"I have seen no other gods outside of the Lord of all Time," he said. "I can only argue that he holds the power of lightning and makes the world spin with proper intervals."

Ulrik had no idea what changing but not changing again meant, and why that required so much emotion was beyond his comprehension. The tolerance he had for dealing with the illogical two was wearing thin, and he took a deep breath, exhaling white frost. "Caves line the mountains. Find an empty one and call it yours. Welcome to your new home."

The Engineer moved away from them and back to his massive, metallic sentinels, preferring their company over others. Well, Illynx was not too bad. She was logical, stood up for him when he needed it and gave him his space. The thought almost brought a smile to his lips. Almost.

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mortality is a mindset. [ Welcoming ] - by Naira - 09-30-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: Mortality is a mindset. [ Welcoming ] - by Naira - 10-03-2014, 01:07 AM
RE: Mortality is a mindset. [ Welcoming ] - by Naira - 10-07-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: Mortality is a mindset. [ Welcoming ] - by Ulrik - 10-09-2014, 10:01 AM