the Rift

[OPEN] Life and Lessons [Kirah, Open]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

Honey-brown orbs snapped upwards and to attention the moment that a pale blur crossed the off-line of his vision. Ebony ears pricked forward, muzzle lifting higher in an attempt to make out just who was approaching. Another soul enjoying the fine weather, perhaps? Instinctively the overo shifted, his legs unfolding themselves from beneath the berth of his barrel, but the stallion remained laying upon the soft grasses, content to let the innocent egg lay against his belly. Should this stranger prove to be a threat, then he would react accordingly... But until then, the Merciful would treat them as a brother. Or, a sister, if one wished to get technical.

The closer that the stranger grew, Apollo knew that he did not know this individual. Ebony, silken tresses framed a dished, pretty face, a coat of brilliant white marred only by four lines of black brindle. Horns of a glossy black protruded from the female's shoulders, and at that, Apollo couldn't sate his curiosity. He had never seen a creature with horns in such a manner... How interesting. Was she a unicorn like him, then?

"Greetings, pale miss," Apollo called jovially in return to the ghostly mare's own greeting, a warm, boyish smile pulling his lips upwards in a welcoming display, "Come. Join us. The grass is quite comfortable here if you wish for a place of respite."

Twisting his neck, the Merciful lipped at the egg nestled upon his side once more, simply to reassure himself that it was there. This was his duty to tend to the egg, one that he planned not to fail.

"I am Apollo," the monochromatic stallion introduced, honey-brown eyes bright and jovial. "I would stand to greet you properly, young miss, but I'm afraid that I'm currently being used as a pillow, and can't quite get to my hooves unless I disturb its rest." A warm chuckle escaped the stallion's lips. "May I inquire your own name?"

@[Kirah]

When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Life and Lessons [Kirah, Open] - by Apollo - 09-30-2014, 02:36 PM
RE: Life and Lessons [Kirah, Open] - by Kirah - 09-30-2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Life and Lessons [Kirah, Open] - by Apollo - 10-02-2014, 04:21 PM
RE: Life and Lessons [Kirah, Open] - by Kirah - 10-02-2014, 05:13 PM