the Rift

My Brightest Star [Ktulu]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Ktulu snuggled against her father when he curled his neck over her own and began nuzzling her ears. Really she wished she could go back to when she was a foal and could spend all the time she wanted with her father, but it was out of the question now. She was growing up and he'd replaced her and Ophelia with two colts. At least she still had Ophelia to stand by. Ophelia would never leave her, that was something Ktulu was certain of.

"We're fine." Ktulu answered her father's question. "How's mom?" She countered with her own question then listened as her father began to speak once more. When he asked if she still wanted to be a warrior she nodded, hesitating when he asked who for. "The Dragon's Throat." She answered a moment later. She wondered if the herd she and Ophelia had picked out would ever be at war with the herd her parents had joined then shook her head. She didn't want to think about that.

"I saw your sons." She changed the subject, though to her it was equally as unpleasant. She didn't say anything else and, instead, waited to see what her father would have to say about his obnoxious, bratty, sons. She could only hope her dislike of them wasn't so apparent in her face or in her tone.

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
My Brightest Star [Ktulu] - by Paladin - 06-07-2012, 09:46 PM
RE: My Brightest Star [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 06-07-2012, 10:06 PM
RE: My Brightest Star [Ktulu] - by Paladin - 06-07-2012, 11:13 PM
RE: My Brightest Star [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 06-20-2012, 03:40 PM