the Rift

My Brightest Star [Ktulu]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

I WANT TO FEEL THE PAIN AND THE BITTER TASTE
OF THE BLOOD ON MY LIPS, AGAIN

Paladin had taken time to heal and spend time with his family, though his adventurous girls were nowhere to be found. Still, he had lain eyes on both of them, and he knew they were safe. Most importantly, they had each other. Still, he missed being able to take care of his wild Ktulu and taciturn Ophelia. The once great stallion stood comfortable under a tree, joints locked for a nap. He swung his pale tail around his fetlocks and closed his crimson eyes.

When he woke once more, he had hoped that he would see one of his children around. He had never expected to be so blessed with such a proliferous family. Soleil and her twin-bearing was a wonder to him. He also expected to hear screaming in the distance from one of his mischievous boys. Now those two he worried about. They reminded him too much of himself when he was young, when his father encouraged cruelty.

The stallion frowned and shifted his weight, beginning to walk to the edge of the land. He had asked smoke if he could be a warrior, but before he could be of any use, he had to heal. And before that, he had to train again. Paladin felt useless, and being useless made him grumpy.

Messages In This Thread
My Brightest Star [Ktulu] - by Paladin - 06-07-2012, 09:46 PM
RE: My Brightest Star [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 06-07-2012, 10:06 PM
RE: My Brightest Star [Ktulu] - by Paladin - 06-07-2012, 11:13 PM
RE: My Brightest Star [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 06-20-2012, 03:40 PM