the Rift

My Brightest Star [Ktulu]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Ktulu had known that her parents had settled down in the Foothills long before anyone had told her. With Ophelia gone she'd had nothing to do so she had occupied her time with trying to find her father. She had found him in the Foothills with her mother and two younger colts that were very obviously her brothers. She had met one of them, the darker with the red mane and tail. She could safely say that she didn't like him at all and she could assume that she wouldn't like the other just from watching their antics at a distance. Ophelia and herself had never acted that way when they were younger.

As she looked around the herd she spotted her father standing under a tree. From his stance she assumed that he was sleeping, but still she watched to see if he stirred. A few minutes later he did. Ktulu waited a few moments longer before approaching him from the rear.

"Dad." She called to him once she was closer to the great stallion. She was happy that he was alone and not babysitting one of the little brats or just standing with her mother. She loved her mother, but she was a daddy's girl and had always preferred her father's company to her mother's.

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
My Brightest Star [Ktulu] - by Paladin - 06-07-2012, 09:46 PM
RE: My Brightest Star [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 06-07-2012, 10:06 PM
RE: My Brightest Star [Ktulu] - by Paladin - 06-07-2012, 11:13 PM
RE: My Brightest Star [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 06-20-2012, 03:40 PM