the Rift

[OPEN] maybe i'll be sane for you

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>

She had come expecting a small blue cave in which to cry in, but instead I found a land teeming with life. This life was guarded by large machines, which made my desire to sneak in double. Where these the racist unicorns? The ones the golden goat boy told me about? If these were the hostile bitches which I had been thoroughly warned about, well, I may just be home now. How I'd love to rule these lands-- Fire and Ice. Would my fire disrupt their white christmas, or would they continue on, ignoring me? These bitches had better come out, or else their in a world FULL of heat and pain. I would actually love melting their precious metal statues. They are statues, right? Standing directly in front of one of the machines, my foggy breath blows itself onto this statues metal. "Are you even alive, motherfucker?" she snarls at it, hoping to see some sort of reaction from the hunk of junk.

My ears twitched spasmodically at the sound of the roaring silence. These machines, I expected something greater than silence from these piles of junk. Blinding, radiant; light from an early rising sun spewed over the jagged, mountainous horizon. The darkness vanished quickly, the red sun replacing the night sky. Winter had fully taken hold, so there was a biting cold in the air as I stood. The winds whipped me, stinging my eyes, and demanding my tresses dance wildly next to me. My feathered wings ruffled next to my ivory body and I sighed. I backed out of the metal man's face and just looked around waiting for someone to come get me.

ooc: @[Beowulf] and anyone else! <3

talk talk talk talk
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
maybe i'll be sane for you - by Aurelia - 10-01-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Déodat - 10-02-2014, 12:32 AM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Deimos - 10-04-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Déodat - 10-04-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Beowulf - 10-04-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Thranduil - 10-04-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Deimos - 10-07-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Déodat - 10-09-2014, 01:33 AM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Thranduil - 10-11-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Deimos - 10-15-2014, 05:05 PM