the Rift

[OPEN] maybe i'll be sane for you

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>

It was quick they came. Or he came. As if he had caught the gentle waft of pungent hobo smell, or something. Had he only happened upon her beautiful body by coincidence, or had he known all along she was here. Was she the sheep to coyote? "Are these machines not directly on the border? I have yet to pass them, but yes, some say I'm rather bold. A curse and a blessing, from what I've understood." She finishes her sentence and silence drones through the air. Her inverted pupils stare straight at him, but they are not unafraid. In fact, they host a slight amount of fear. Will the stallion notice the trace amount of fear? Afterall, she fears racists.

"I've come to find the Queen and King. I wish to speak with them. Would you happen to be the king?" She inquired curiously, interested in what the answer might be. "I am Arete." She says without hesitation, not taking but a second to switch her name. The white looks at the bitch next to his side. The white animal has it's lip curled, as if snarling at her. The dancing image of Shilva floats in her head, but she is not surprised by this. Every time she sees a companion, she thinks of the copper scaled snake. The stallion looked over at the dog, and Aurelia knew they were talking through their bond. The only issue is, what are they talking about? They could easily be talking about different ways to murder her, right? Oh, if only they knew that Aurelia could pack a hot punch if needed to.

talk talk talk talk
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
maybe i'll be sane for you - by Aurelia - 10-01-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Déodat - 10-02-2014, 12:32 AM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Deimos - 10-04-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Déodat - 10-04-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Beowulf - 10-04-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Thranduil - 10-04-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Deimos - 10-07-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Déodat - 10-09-2014, 01:33 AM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Thranduil - 10-11-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Deimos - 10-15-2014, 05:05 PM