the Rift

[OPEN] maybe i'll be sane for you

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry

He hadn't been home for just two blinks and already there was some kind of commotion going on near the entrance. Was it those machines? had someone tried to enter? Glancing down to Mykah; whom also seemed to sense something. They both shared a look. In sync the pair changed their direction, heading back on themselves and towards the voices that lingered as whispers upon the chilling wind.
Never before had he really been that interested in others entering their herd lands, for it technically wasn't his job to do so. Though he did tend to the outer boarders in the mountains, distracting those from coming too close I guess. However since he was becoming close with his family, a wave of curiosity struck the Beast. Nothing interesting had happened in his life thus far, perhaps now was the chance to change that.
Mykah stuck close to his side as they neared, his keen orbs able to pull out the shapes of two; One he knew as the lead stag and the other he did not. But the one they seemed intent on, he knew her. Maybe not well enough but he did and he suddenly felt the urge to somehow protect her without disobeying his herd. But first he needed to find out what was going down.
He strode up to the party with a slight confidence in his step, worming his way between the two unicorns and standing close to the winged goddess. Perhaps he had been a little rude in his entrance. "Go home" he interrupted, hoping that she would see some sense in this matter and it didn't make him look so bad with the rest of his herd. Almost but forgetting his manors, he turned his head and bow in Deimos' direction, hoping he would excuse his rude behavior.
He'd just managed to catch the words of the muddy coloured as he'd barged his way in. Hoping that she had good reason to be here. Silently wishing she'd just leave. He didn't want drama, Being the third wheel and stuck in the middle of something he wasn't even quite sure of. He had no way to protect himself, nor did he know how. The last thing he wanted was for a fight to break out. He may have been the biggest there, but with his lack of fighting he would be easy pray.
Mykah had seemed to stop further back, too shy to move past the dog, to her it was an enemy, she was a cat, he a dog. Arching her back she hissed towards him with a nervous stance.
blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah
[[OOC: Wow he was rude o.o thats not like him]]

Image Credits
[Image: beoicon_by_eagle_cry_designs-da14rlt.png][Image: 53377b251b35e]
*Please tag me in all posts. *Permission granted to cause bodily harm, use magic ect upon me. With the exception of death

Messages In This Thread
maybe i'll be sane for you - by Aurelia - 10-01-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Déodat - 10-02-2014, 12:32 AM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Deimos - 10-04-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Déodat - 10-04-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Beowulf - 10-04-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Thranduil - 10-04-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Deimos - 10-07-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Déodat - 10-09-2014, 01:33 AM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Thranduil - 10-11-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Deimos - 10-15-2014, 05:05 PM