the Rift

[OPEN] maybe i'll be sane for you

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

The golden son’s vacation in the Basin was not exactly welcomed. Soon the festival would be over though and he could return to the south. A cold northern wind blew off the steepe and up behind him, sending shivers down his dorsal stripped back. Tossing the twin horns up and back those earth eyes glare at the northern mountains. Winter was near here, it was sure enough time to go. Snorting as if to sneer at the gold had of nature the gold turns away to return to pawing for the tundra grasses hidden under the light dusting of snow. Not before a white and gold flash catches his eyes. Out of curiosity the gold looks towards the entrance of the Basin. He was beginning to know those who wandered here, but this one was not known. Earth eyes narrow in as the creature looks up at their sentinel. Oh wait. A bold faced smile washes over him, and tasseled tail slashes out like a happy dog. Oh he knows this girl, and she is most certainly not of the Basin.

A quick beat canter rolls the gold across the valley floor and slows as he joins the gather group. He was just in time to hear slip from her lips her name. Or rather, the name she gave, Arete. Oh how it took all his skill to keep from laughing out at this girls pose. Instead the golden trots gingerly a few lengths to the side of his party and stops. Twin horns held high as he looks pleasantly at the crème and gold bird. Even the fact that the damned Reaper was here could not trump his high, nor the curiosity of the giant hairball next to him. Deodat he knew from their spar, but that even could not draw him away. He was just too intent on discovering what new trouble the girl was brewing. The only reveal of this was the flashing gold flecked in his eyes, and that constantly flicking tail, like a cat waiting to pounce.

Not yet though. No, he would toss her under the bus to be sure, but the gold wanted to know precisely why the girl was here. Why was she using a fake name. The gold would get the answers first then toss her under the bus. “Now, now, she has not wronged us…yet.” A smile lifts slightly. “I haven’t heard of Arete before though…” She would certainly remember him as the golden man on the isle who spoke of the evils of the Basin. To be jumping that role was indeed, a brash action, but the golden man was just too thrilled to have this drama bird at the Basin’s door. Honestly it’s more than he could hope for. It did take a moment though for the golden to remember exactly what he knew of the girl. First, she had run from the Edge after being captured by the Falls, and had taken refuge in the Throat. More importantly, she had burned the Falls. Apparently quite a number of them. Gold body shifted with readiness. Burns were not really his fashion style. Oh but wouldn’t Deimos look lovely with a few? Oh this was just too good to be true.

OOC :: He's just having too much fun.
"speech"

Image by the AMAZING Vossity

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
maybe i'll be sane for you - by Aurelia - 10-01-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Déodat - 10-02-2014, 12:32 AM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Deimos - 10-04-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Déodat - 10-04-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Beowulf - 10-04-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Thranduil - 10-04-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Deimos - 10-07-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Déodat - 10-09-2014, 01:33 AM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Thranduil - 10-11-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Deimos - 10-15-2014, 05:05 PM