the Rift

[OPEN] maybe i'll be sane for you

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>

A dark figure quickly joins the red and white stallion in a miniature interrogation. He is the King, his stare colder, his horn longer, and presence ten times more demanding than the doe-eyed fool next to him. Despite all of that, he is so fine. If this had been some run-of-the-mill stallion, she would've answered his question, but she was caught speechless. When the bi-colored mule next to the dark night began to speak, she was snapped back to the moment, forced to endure every frightening moment of this conversation. She knew her demise was ahead. She was to be stabbed to death, her guts ripped from her ivory hide. "I, uh..." There was a slight moment of silence, the original stallion taking the chance to speak up, cutting the girl off.

He called her little bird, told her to speak up. "That's what I'm trying to do." Before she continued, another joined them. The third to the party was a stallion who'd she'd met before. He was a behemoth monster compared to the little pegasus, yet his presence did not frighten her, but it made her worry about the others. He told her to go home, and she stepped backwards, away from the three. If they had any knowledge whatsoever, they would know the girl was frightened, a moment from fleeing away.

As she takes, yet another, step back, the golden goat joins them. The goat was the one her told her of their racism, and she felt betrayed to see him here. Why hadn't she fried his ass then and there? Perhaps it was a good idea to keep her magic hidden. The horses of the snow would hate to know a pesky, fire, skyrat had entered their realms. "I'm Arete." She said firmly to him, as she took another step away from them. Three steps? Would they know she would turn and flee within a minute? She knew if she were to stay a moment longer, she would become the leader and bi-colored stallion's punch bag, the big blue's project in some way, and a thing for the goat to verbally abuse. She was used to being beaten, but verbal abuse was the worst. Would this become obvious soon?

talk talk talk talk
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
maybe i'll be sane for you - by Aurelia - 10-01-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Déodat - 10-02-2014, 12:32 AM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Deimos - 10-04-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Déodat - 10-04-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Beowulf - 10-04-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Thranduil - 10-04-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Deimos - 10-07-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Déodat - 10-09-2014, 01:33 AM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Thranduil - 10-11-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Deimos - 10-15-2014, 05:05 PM