the Rift

[OPEN] maybe i'll be sane for you

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>

The name, no, my name is spoken, but doesn't the goat realize I am no longer Aurelia? Why won't he let this change happen? I just laugh at him, at all of them. They've brought me into their homes as quick as a cheetah runs. My cackle rips through the air, my moment of sanity long gone. As the large stallion walks away, my gaze is stuck on him only for a second. I would find him later. He could be of good use... You speak in strange riddles, Goat-boy. For I am not Aurelia." He tells them all my secrets. He tells them of my past, and even of my fire. Does he not want to see them burn? Does he not want me to sing their fur, make them ash? With that know-it-all personality, I'd gladly sink my teeth into his skin and drag him into ground. I'd make him fall. I'd make him respect me. He turns and leaves, just as the blue stallion had.

I rested my hind hoof on a tip, waiting for some sort of instruction. Would they let me just sit here, or send me to do tasks? Oh, how I loved tasks. I could steal horses for them, burn enemies, I could terrorize herds. Though I am not the best warrior, I could learn. "What shall I do now?" I asked him, curious for an answer. A moment ago, I had been defiant, but now... I was submissive. Ready to strike who he said to strike.

She idly wondered if they would send her to their medic and crafter. Have them rip off her wings and shove a horn into her head. It might possibly be nice to be able to impale enemies. I'd always thought wings were kind of useless, but equines were far more useless. They couldn't fly, nor stab. What good are they?

talk talk talk talk
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

[/quote]

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
maybe i'll be sane for you - by Aurelia - 10-01-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Déodat - 10-02-2014, 12:32 AM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Deimos - 10-04-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Déodat - 10-04-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Beowulf - 10-04-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Thranduil - 10-04-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Deimos - 10-07-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Déodat - 10-09-2014, 01:33 AM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Thranduil - 10-11-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Deimos - 10-15-2014, 05:05 PM