the Rift

Drink Up, Baby

Rayo the Reindeer Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 21
Rayo
Tentatively gazing across the sea
Alleo has one blue eye and one green- gazing indicates eyes and the sea is a mixture of these two colors. Is also meant to indicate his Falls citizenship, which is mostly water
-- 0 | Eye color :: This isn't quite there for me. When I think of the sea, I think blue, so heterochromic eyes were not on the top of the list for me with this clue.
-- 0 | Falls :: If anything, "sea" led me more to DT, which is surrounded by the ocean, or WE, which has cliffs along the ocean. HF is waterfalls (presumably freshwater). In that way, this is almost a misleading clue.

They're not who they wanted you to be
*You're on my part. His parents raised him to be a cold hearted warrior but he ended up loving his younger sisters, changing enough to rebel, help kill his father, and eventually run away
-- 0 | History :: With the typo, this line was mega confusing. It makes more sense when it's changed to you're, but imo this is something that should have been changed. You can always ask an admin to adjust a typo like this if you need to, because I feel like "they're" really threw this clue off.

Kissing queens on sooty skin, teaching poisonous ideals
Lineage reference. Lakota got her LT leading the Foothills, giving her a status as a prior leader and she has black skin and her LT is the Poisoner - history clue as well, he taught Lakota poisons as a foal
-- 0 | Lineage :: This made me think romance much more than sibling... "kissing" really threw it off imo.

I didn't know your heart could love - were you not taught to despise weakness?
Relationship ref - fell in love with Rasta, the only one aside his sisters he loves, despite being taught to despise and kill the weak of which Rasta is (both in her blindness and her fearful/self degrading personality)
-- 0 | Relationship :: This would have been okay with me if not for the previous line. Together, these two lines had me looking for a relationship with a queen, which Rasta is not.

I hope you don't count your blessings, too. There aren't many.
Alleo has a fascination/obsession with numbers as listed under his "Quirks" and the "too" is indicative of a habit of counting something else as well. And well, he doesn't have many blessings!
-- +1| Personality

1/3 needed to pass. This is a fail for me.

Overall, this stealth just seemed lacking in the sort of fine-tuning that several of your other recent stealths had. It seemed almost rushed, like the clues were just sort of thrown together without much thought. Better luck next time!

Messages In This Thread
Drink Up, Baby - by Hotaru - 10-01-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Drink Up, Baby - by Ghost - 10-03-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Drink Up, Baby - by Hotaru - 10-03-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Drink Up, Baby - by Rayo - 10-03-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Drink Up, Baby - by Hotaru - 10-04-2014, 11:49 AM
RE: Drink Up, Baby - by Ghost - 10-05-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: Drink Up, Baby - by Hotaru - 10-05-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: Drink Up, Baby - by Blu - 10-05-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Drink Up, Baby - by Sevin - 10-05-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Drink Up, Baby - by Hotaru - 10-07-2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Drink Up, Baby - by Rayo - 10-07-2014, 06:14 PM