the Rift

practicing skills [Descaro]

Tillas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The slender white mare wished she could sharpen her pearly horn. Despite the fact they were only practicing skills, she felt driven to win. Maybe to be a good impression. She hadn't practiced in quite a bit, and she felt slightly unnerved by the fact Descaro likely had the advantage. He's bigger in build. He's 16.1 hands. He's heavy. He's a conscript. A shiver ran down her shoulders as she waited for him. She might have the advantage of agility and speed over him, and she was nimble and quick-footed, certainly. But he had driving force behind his muscled body.

Just a spar. Be at ease, Tillas. There it was again! That little voice, that was definitely not hers, speaking to her. It had begun as a kind of intuition, but had slowly begun to spread through the rest of the mind like some kind of disease. The white unicorn shuddered at the thought of being crazy. Tillas gave the land a good long look. They were in the World's Edge. It was early morning, so there was a nice mist coming in. That could work to her advantage with her white-colored pelt. But she couldn't rely on the fog. A scattering of trees, which she could be pinned against, but mainly wide open pastures for a while. Provided the two of them stayed in the general area, there was very little chance of falling off of sheer cliffs to a foamy ocean far below.

Dancing on her cloven hooves, the delicate-looking white mare tossed her head, flashing the whites of her eyes. "I would hope you agree to no blood being drawn if possible. Bruises heal, but I'm not sure how happy Mauja would be if we come back bleeding. I'm ready to begin when you are,"

[[ooc: Hope the weather conditions are okay :) And I was thinking it would probably be best to avoid them completely beating each other up if we can do that]]

Messages In This Thread
practicing skills [Descaro] - by Tillas - 08-31-2012, 08:00 PM
RE: practicing skills [Descaro] - by Descaro - 09-01-2012, 08:01 AM
RE: practicing skills [Descaro] - by Tillas - 09-01-2012, 11:50 AM
RE: practicing skills [Descaro] - by Official - 10-20-2012, 05:05 PM