the Rift

practicing skills [Descaro]

Descaro Posts: 77
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
imi

[The setting is fine, and I'll try to keep it friendly as possible :) 3 Posts each + a closing defence. If that's okay too]

The bulk of Descaro followed the pretty Tillas as she made her way into a reasonable space for them to practise. He watched her with interest, it helped that they didn't know each other very well and the Conscript had no emotions holding him back apart from the fact she was a mare. Descaro, however, would be foolish to think that gender would make a huge impact. She was a pretty thing though. Tillas stopped and the mahogany brute took in the surroundings. They were near the cliff that the Edge was most known for, but there was a few scattering of trees and the mist would slowly lift as the morning wore on. Although for now, vision wouldn't be perfect for them.

Her feminine vocals drifted into his darkly curved lobes and Descaro tilted his head in slight amusement and looked onto her blue eyes. "I wouldn't want to mar such a beautiful body. Although I apologize in advance for any injuries I cause." This may be a spar but the crystal horned steed knew anything could happen when fighting. Comrade or not. But he would try his best to harm the dainty femme.

Blowing a short snort, Descaro moved towards her with a smile lacing his features and looked as if about to say something more. His maw opened and, hoping to be close enough, the sweet expression dropped and a flash of hooves followed as Descaro launched into a rear, attempting to press his knee's into her chest. Flicking his head upwards as he did, maw that looked ready to say sweet words were now bearing bright white teeth towards her neck and pretty face. Haunches rippled as his muscles flexed to support his body. Ears now pinned to his pommel as he conducted the first attack. Dearly praying he had caught her off guard.

[1/3 | 309 Words
Descaro basically hoped to take advantage by attacking first. He reared and aimed to bite near her crest area.]

Messages In This Thread
practicing skills [Descaro] - by Tillas - 08-31-2012, 08:00 PM
RE: practicing skills [Descaro] - by Descaro - 09-01-2012, 08:01 AM
RE: practicing skills [Descaro] - by Tillas - 09-01-2012, 11:50 AM
RE: practicing skills [Descaro] - by Official - 10-20-2012, 05:05 PM