the Rift

practicing skills [Descaro]

Tillas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
(ooc: Did my best. My first time ever roleplaying a fight, so much harder than I thought!)

Tillas' lightened her heavy stance, prepared to swing out of the way. Something began talking in the back of her mind, but she did not move from watching Descaro's powerful face. Flow. The stallion spoke to her, in relaxing, deep tones of voice that pricked her ears and caught her interest as she watched his face. The bay took an easy, confident step forward, opening his mouth to speak to- movement lunged towards her, teeth bared for a good rip into her face and neck, forelegs flying into the air as he reared. Quick as she was, she had been caught off-guard, and the mare's crest was grazed by his big teeth, even as she flowed, like the little thing in the back of her head told her. Pain shot through her neck, where his big teeth had just caught her. Pain is just a warning of death. You can ignore pain. Focusing instead on her retaliation, Tillas slipped towards the bulky stallion, angling so her white shoulder would catch again his nearly-vertical flank, which would, if lucky, knock his bay bulk over. Alongside this, Tilly fixed her head position lower and braced herself for her strong silver horn to rap sharply against his flying forelegs. If it went as planned, the big stallion would topple over, giving the advantage for her for the moment. In the moment. Whichever.

Prepare yourself. Thanks for the help. Tillas realized she was getting sidetracked. She abruptly cut off the rest, and prepared for the catastrophic moment where she would hit the much heavier horse. If he was brought down, a good old cut to the shoulder would do.

Word Count 274
Fight: Tillas aims to knock him over, where she would then give him a good little cut on the shoulder if possible.

"Talk talk"
Thought
The Voice Inside Her Head

Messages In This Thread
practicing skills [Descaro] - by Tillas - 08-31-2012, 08:00 PM
RE: practicing skills [Descaro] - by Descaro - 09-01-2012, 08:01 AM
RE: practicing skills [Descaro] - by Tillas - 09-01-2012, 11:50 AM
RE: practicing skills [Descaro] - by Official - 10-20-2012, 05:05 PM