the Rift

Life, it has just begun.

Cerin Posts: 45
Hidden Account atk: 4.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17 Hands :: Three (Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Klare
Scarecrow

There is something to be said for me not yet going crazy, I should get an award.

I know it wasn't mommy's fault for chasing me off, we both knew it was Daddy's. But that still didn't keep me from feeling a little bitter about the whole situation. I just don't understand why daddy could not see the good in me. Mommy saw it, but why not daddy? I couldn't harm anyone. In fact, wasn't it more like his fault for giving me his genies or something? Nothing can be perfect though, and it seemed that my herd wasn't the only one that didn't like me. Everyone who touched me was afraid. They didn't understand why I could get into their minds, or why I could create these scenes. I tried not to make them scary, but I can't help it! I get scared, and I don't know how to control it yet!

But mommy knew, and now mommy wasn't here to explain. The only way I could communicate now, was with this little token of her love for me. It swung awkwardly far beneath my neck, as I had yet to grow into it. The rough, coarse straw sometimes poked my chest, but it became my namesake. No one knows me as Cerin, they all know me as Scarecrow. I want to be known as Cerin the Great, but I am Scarecrow. Just Scarecrow.

Usually I could stay in a place for a few weeks, but sooner or later I was required to make contact with someone. They freaked out, and then I, Scarecrow, was sent on my way. I can't settle down, it seems impossible.

So the repetitive motion led me to another land. This on was far from my old herd, a couple moons travel, that was for sure. I was "grown" now, almost a man but not quite. My body was growing, but had yet to bulk for fill out, and I was still in desperate need of guidance.

Gangly legs finally came to a stop in a wooded land. Trees towered above, and already the thoughts were spinning. Monsters of epic proportions were waiting on the trees above. They were shadowy figures, resembling the body of a werewolf. Teeth flashed in the fading day, glinting off the last light of the day. The red eyes were even trained on me! I yelped, backing up to the side of a large pine, it creaked and quaked as I hit it with a little more force than intended. Was there a home? That is what I came for. If not, I would be leaving soon.

[ooc;// Cerin is open for anyone, though he is mute, and if you were to touch him in the reply, you would see the monsters in the trees. Otherwise, Cerin looks oddly scared. xD]

these words are all we have
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Life, it has just begun. - by Cerin - 10-02-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Merida - 10-02-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Sikeax - 10-04-2014, 12:44 AM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Cerin - 10-06-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Merida - 10-11-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Sikeax - 10-13-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Cerin - 10-23-2014, 01:04 PM