the Rift

Life, it has just begun.

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
Merida
Chase the Wind and Touch the Sky

I don't know why we are here, but Miles seems determined to come here. I have told him about this place often, as it was in these woods that I found the orb that held him. It had taken us most of the day to get here, mostly because Miles would keep bounding off and getting lost along the way. The sunlight was fading away, leaving nothing but the darkness. My frame visibly shook for a mere moment, thinking of the state of Helovia when I first arrived. The darkness had been everywhere, and we all had stayed safe underground.

Else here. I nearly screamed at the sound of Miles speaking in my mind again. I am not used to this yet. I throw him a pointed look but he is already dashing off. I sigh Will you stop scaring me like that? No answer, of course. It did not take long to see what he had meant. A colt not much younger than me, stood frozen in fright in the woods. I look around, not seeing anything to be afraid of. I step close, reaching out to reassure the younger one. I leave it up to him as to if he will accept the touch or not. My green eyes are locked on him, concern for him and for myself. What if he sees danger that I do not yet see? Miles, reading my thoughts again as usual springs into action darting around looking for anything that could hurt us or our new possible friend. I speak finally, keeping my tone calm. "Are you alright? I am Merida, of the World's Edge herd. What should call you?" Miles darts back and climbs my shoulders to the top of my head. I will never understand how he moved on my frame so easily, other than he's been doing it since he was a pup.

Miles then moves to the top of my head, taking his usual perch between my ears. "Oh, he's Miles. Don't mind him he won't hurt you. He's my little brother. I found his orb right here in these woods."

"talk talk"

@[Cerin] - wasn't sure if you would want to be tagged

x - x

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Life, it has just begun. - by Cerin - 10-02-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Merida - 10-02-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Sikeax - 10-04-2014, 12:44 AM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Cerin - 10-06-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Merida - 10-11-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Sikeax - 10-13-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Cerin - 10-23-2014, 01:04 PM