the Rift

Life, it has just begun.

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

Mists generate from each breath, twisting within one another in tangles before breaking apart into freedom where they fade like a flame becoming ashes that blow out in the wind. Ice thinly sheets the southern lands, and while I'd left, the snow and cold air gathered more in the early stages of Frostfall. I was older, but didn't feel it. I was the same as always in appearance, low set head with a blue horn glowing in rising darkness, temporarily accompanied by the white, sparkling illumination of the flowers and vines braided into my tail and made to a crown. I didn't let my disappointment of Ryn's presence at the party get to me. There would be times later on to see them.
Quiet, still air haunts the threshold, the usual vagabonds and nomads seeking permanent, or at least semi-permanent settlement, have slowed their journey into the land. Frostfall strives to push away all life.
The trees speak with the distant conversations made almost inaudible whispers. Members from herds and outcast bands wear down paths through the underbrush, pushing always brambles, ferns, bushes, and tall grasses to make their way to the new. My lips sow themself shut, drawn together to keep quiet in what has become my typical personal broadcast. A male and female stand together, the female speaks while declaring herself Merida, but my introvert lifestyle keeps me from speaking just yet.
I refuse to stand with them, keeping a few yards between me and them. Pale blue eyes can't pull themselves off their existence when my heart preaches worry to my brain who falls prey to the clergy. "Sikeax, from the Dragon's throat."
They pull apart with that feeling that makes you think if you held them together for too long, then they'd never open again with incision, held together by aged glue whose strength is falling with the gaining of minutes added to it's life time.

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
Life, it has just begun. - by Cerin - 10-02-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Merida - 10-02-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Sikeax - 10-04-2014, 12:44 AM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Cerin - 10-06-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Merida - 10-11-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Sikeax - 10-13-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Cerin - 10-23-2014, 01:04 PM