the Rift

Life, it has just begun.

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

I listen to her speak, politely listening while my eyes linger on her. The boy adds a tug of sorrow on my heart, frowning when he lifts the doll. It's unintentional, and when I do see it's rude, I'm fast to toss it away. Merida takes a breather, and I slip in to add my two bits.
"Scarecrow?" It's not an easy one, but the word is something She taught me in the past, something they didn't have here but could be learned when you were wandering long enough. Her presence near whatever they were came with stories I didn't understand, when at the time I absorbed them like I greedily nursed off warm milk and it's nutrients.
The conversation shifts towards fire-breathing companions. A giggle is stifled, reminded of the antics of Resplendence's small dragon. Merida finally falls quiet, and I'm left to stand there with a bad cause of stage fright. I can survive speaking before larger groups, but this is different. There are no witnesses to an evil deed, while I doubt either of them could pull it off.
"The Edge is very nice; I went there last season to deliver herbs. The Dragon's Throat is along the sea, a desert with a lake in the middle. It's like paradise: it's never too cold in Frostfall, and the rest of the year is reasonable, except for a few sunburns if you go about in the day during Tallsun." Memories of last Tallsun's agonizing sunburns bring out a cringe. I shouldn't of made it, but it gives a good idea of how I feel towards it. "I can offer a home as well. The Throat is small, but we're very close knit with one another."
This time, I step up closer to them, silencing myself as I do so.

@[Cerin]

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
Life, it has just begun. - by Cerin - 10-02-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Merida - 10-02-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Sikeax - 10-04-2014, 12:44 AM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Cerin - 10-06-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Merida - 10-11-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Sikeax - 10-13-2014, 10:10 PM