the Rift

[OPEN] legacies always get in, right? [Joining]

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Zünden
The storm filly waited silently glaring at the golden bastard. He was clearly not a friend and could not be trusted. A sinister smirk crossed her dark muzzle as she saw the hungry look in the bastard's eyes. 'So, he wants my feather. Come and get is fucker.' She smirked and lowered her head to the feather picking it up in her teeth, allowing her eyes to stay on his. How had she not known how much fun it was to tease someone with something the clearly wanted very bad. Smirking still larger she watched him as she rolled the blue prize between her teeth. The filly wished she could run the feather over his stupid ugly mug just to watch him squirm.

Adelric's sudden movements drew her attention away from the golden ass. Dual colored eyes shifted to his bay hide before sliding past him. The source of his fear was plain. The black cloaked male of death was moving towards them, slowly like a poisonous fog. Unlike her larger brother, the black naked tailed beast did not draw forth a horrific amount of fear. Oh yes she was scared, he was the scariest creature she had ever laid eyes on. Around the freezing fear came admiration. Zunden made a promise to herself right there on the spot. One day the filly would be able to stand in the stallion's presence without fear in her heart. It would happen. She watched as the creature of death touched Adelric's friend before turning his attention towards them.

Leaving her brother's side the filly took a step towards the usher of death. The reverence in her eyes as he spoke was apparent as the snow on the ground. The feather between her teeth sat completely forgotten and motionless. As he spoke she lowered her head respectfully. "Thank you sir. I promise we will both me a credit to the Basin." Her voice was soft but loud enough for everyone to hear. As Adelric scampered away from the group she lingered for a moment bowing to the Lady and the knight of death. "Thank you both for your kind words and hospitality. If you ever need me to do something for the herd please let me know." She met both gold and crystal blue eyes before following her brother slowly into their new home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Words: 391 Zunden out <3
"Talking" 'Thinking'

Image Credit
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread
RE: legacies always get in, right? [Joining] - by Zünden - 10-28-2014, 10:27 PM