the Rift

[OPEN] home, again.

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
To feel the warmth of the Moon Doctor’s neck around her own once more was delightful and a feeling Kahlua hadn’t really noticed she’d missed until she was presented with it once again. Even Resplendence had been suspiciously absent since the day of Aurelia’s challenge. The Sunshower hadn’t thought much of it before, suspecting that she had just been missing Resplendence as the two traveled between island and Edge, and now that the queen was standing here and actually using her brain, it seemed odd. Certainly she should have seen her at some point. A frown might have come to her face, but she was so happy with Aly around that she just couldn’t manage it. Still… she would have to query Alysanne about it. Maybe the pegasus would know.

“This is Khan!” she said, casting a fond gaze to the ground, where the dragon was still spouting chirps of protest and keeping a watchful eye on Hemlock, in case an opportunity might present itself. At least, it seemed, that Kahlua had not been the cause of this disappearance. Hopefully Resplendence’s was not of that cause either. “No, no, don’t be sorry,” she insisted in reply. “I just… I just had to make sure.” It was not fair of her to let Aly think that she was upset, for there was no anger within her. Only love and joy permeated her soul. “I was able to speak with the Lady Moon,” she added. “She’s very wise- she gave me plenty to think about.”

But with her story over, it was time for Aly to speak, and Kahlua hung eagerly upon the words that followed, the smile fading from her face as the story went on. Miykael, who had seemed so nice, had… stolen Aly’s memories? “Oh Aly,” she cooed softly, but her voice was not loud enough to interrupt the story. It was only a harmony to the sadness that the painted woman exuded. And then a moment later, when the Moon Doctor had said she hadn’t wanted to leave, the queen added, “No, you had to go, we don’t blame you.” She knew Kaj would understand just as well. “There’s nothing at all to forgive. Welcome home. Did you want to talk about what he told you?”

And the queen believed every word she spoke, as it wasn’t in her to lie; with the question, however, she hoped to make it clear that she only wanted Aly to talk about it if she felt comfortable. But then there were those herbs to attend to… “I haven’t seen Resplendence,” she said with a frown, but began to walk in the direction of the garden anyways, nosing at Khan as she went to send him back to roost in the trees or continue his hunt. She wouldn’t have him harassing Aly’s owlet the entire time they were together. Finally, because her mind was always on the thought in some ways, she burst out the blue with her own worries and troubles. “Have you ever been in love?” Her blue eyes turned to find her friend’s. It felt so natural to be back in her presence. She had missed this so much.

@[Alysanne]
Kahlua

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
home, again. - by Alysanne - 10-04-2014, 04:36 PM
RE: home, again. - by Kahlua - 10-05-2014, 03:58 PM
RE: home, again. - by Alysanne - 10-07-2014, 03:10 PM
RE: home, again. - by Kahlua - 10-09-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: home, again. - by Aeolus - 10-10-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: home, again. - by Alysanne - 10-12-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: home, again. - by Kahlua - 10-26-2014, 10:10 AM
RE: home, again. - by Aeolus - 10-28-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: home, again. - by Alysanne - 11-03-2014, 08:48 PM