the Rift

[JUDGED] I want to learn [Torleik]

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik
The beard of glory...

Pride still smarting a bit from his immensely fearful ride up to this damnable floating island, the Bloodskald walked quietly behind the starry mare as she led him on. It didn't take him long to see she was heading towards what looked like a training arena and he quirked a brow at her. Was this why she'd brought him up here? To flail at him with her wings, or throw smartly barbed insults his way and hope he cried?

Serenity turned to him, affixing him with wide, needful eyes and Torleik frowned. Why was he so easily manipulated, so effortlessly twisted into doing what these women wanted?

'Because stupid.'

Torleik turned and leveled a flat glare at his bonded. 'So kind,' he drawled in return, sighing and looking back to Serenity. "You needn't beg - I will teach you," he rumbled, feeling the way the sand clumped and became somewhat of a problem beneath his feet due to the magic that seemed constantly attached to his hooves. Traction might be a bit of a problem in wetter patches of this aerated type of soil. As he covered the necessary distance from here to the ring, Torleik wondered if this spar would go the way his teaching spar with Liit had gone. The mare had been skittish, running away more than anything, and though quick, had poor form in her attacks. Did Serenity know anything about sparring at all?

Torleik wasn't certain he was qualified to teach a mare who could take to theair how to fight. He was stuck on the ground, tethered, with no way of altering this reality. Irelyn would do better than he, but she couldn't speak. It was too late to back out now, and the Bloodskald knew that projecting confidence as a teacher was necessary for the student to have any confidence in learning. Situated firmly in the middle of the ring, the dual-horned beast looked expectantly at his newest sparring partner.

"Show me what you know, and I'll show you what you don't," he said with a smirk, waiting for her to make the first move.

@[Serenity]

"talk talk talk"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
(0/3) | No summary | Serenity has the first attack

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
I want to learn [Torleik] - by Serenity - 10-04-2014, 10:40 PM
RE: I want to learn [Torleik] - by Torleik - 10-20-2014, 12:16 AM