the Rift

[JUDGED] I want to learn [Torleik]

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis

Serenity was unsure of his grumpy attitude, and she wondered how he went around all day in such a storm cloud. He always seemed upset by something, and she was not sure that he would actually help her, even when she asked. She couldn't help but feel as if she was an irritant to him, despite him following when she walked across the grassy island. Finally, he agreed, and she nodded, frowning slightly. She was supposed to show him what she knew, which was absolutely nothing. The mare sighed a chilly breath of frost, and she tried to think of the best way to attack such a large creature as Torleik.

“Well… I am unsure of where to even begin, so I suppose I’ll just… start…” she trailed off, frowning. He was much larger and strong, so she would have to try to dodge his powerful blows. Any strong hit would leave her terribly wounded, but she could not imagine her slight hooves would do much but bruise his thick hide. The two pointed horns on his brow were also worrisome. He wouldn’t try to stab her… would he? She gulped.

“Uhm, okay.” Serenity jumped forward, using her wings on instinct to balance herself. The wide, muscular appendages were unwieldy in such a small space for as useful as they were for flying. Quickly, she tucked them back against her body and tried to bite at the left side of his neck, but her inexperience left her back completely open for his attack. The desire to not hurt him kept her actions contained and not very powerful.

Not waiting to figure out if her nip to the side of his neck landed, Serenity ran away, trying to keep space between them just in case. The sun overhead was soft, and the sand beneath her hooves much the same. Her hawkish eyes watched him, unsure of herself, and she paused for a moment, having no idea how to continue a battle at all. All in all, she felt fairly hopeless.

-------------
[340 words] [1/3]
Serenity derps in his direction and tries to bite him on the neck before running away. She has no idea what she is doing lol. Have mercy.

@[Torleik]

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
I want to learn [Torleik] - by Serenity - 10-04-2014, 10:40 PM
RE: I want to learn [Torleik] - by Torleik - 10-20-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: I want to learn [Torleik] - by Serenity - 10-20-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: I want to learn [Torleik] - by Torleik - 10-27-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: I want to learn [Torleik] - by Serenity - 11-05-2014, 04:54 PM
RE: I want to learn [Torleik] - by Torleik - 11-14-2014, 07:26 PM
RE: I want to learn [Torleik] - by Serenity - 11-19-2014, 05:09 PM