the Rift

[JUDGED] I want to learn [Torleik]

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis

Serenity had not expected her kick to land so thoroughly. She felt the vibrations radiate up her other leg as one of her small hooves kicked his jaw. The sound was like nothing she had really heard before too, and her heart hammered in her chest. The crook of her leg smarted as she shoved herself away from his body, yellow eyes narrowing ever so slightly. She felt the joint groan under her weight when her hooves hit the sand again, and she inhaled shallowly, gritting her teeth. Serenity had not intended at all to hit him in the head, only in his chest to keep him at a distance. Learning was not supposed to cause pain like this.

The starkissed mare turned and looked, watching as if everything was happening in slow motion. He was paused, looking rather disoriented, and she took a single step forward with furrowed brows. Was he okay? Worried, she made to end the battle and close the distance between them, concerned more for his well-being and safety than anything else. Apparently, that concern was not at all seen by the cute feathered cat owl who flew at her looking rather angry.

She had not expected the fire.

Torleik’s voice shouted out, but the creature seemed to ignore him. Serenity watched her dive and tried to move out of the way. She gathered her hips beneath her, feeling the ache of her stifle as she jumped through the sand, spreading her wings again to take flight. But the much smaller companion was faster, and her talons and beak managed to find her spine and dig on. The area of the burn was small only because she was a small animal.

That did not make it hurt any less.

How could anyone have a companion do something like this? Griffins were not normally violent creatures, were they? Irelyn had no thought to herself it seemed, and Serenity yelled in pain, having never been burned before. The skin felt as if it was far too hot, and she wanted nothing more than to go bathe in a cold river. With every flap of her wings, she felt the skin pull, and she turned to land back into the arena, running at Torleik to try to get her to stop.

Maybe if she closed the distance between them, she would stop with the fiery pain. Serenity aimed to bite at Torleik on his neck again to snap him out of whatever was going on. “STOP!” she yelled, glaring at the little cat-owl. Despite herself, tears streamed down her blue cheeks, and she hated that her emotions were so wired to her tear ducts. Serenity just wanted the pain to go away, but this burn would stay with her for a while.

The pegasus mare glared at Torleik as she stayed close, angry that his companion had attacked her so viciously. Out of this anger came a temper, and she tried to bite him again on the neck, ears pinned against her head. “What was that for?!” she hollered again. “I thought you were going to teach me! Not burn me!” The emotion in her voice made it tremble, and she retreated again once she was sure that she was safe from being burned.

-----------------------------------
[3/3] [545 words]
Serenity gets burned on her back on a small area and then tries to get close and bite him... and then tries to bite him again >_>;

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
I want to learn [Torleik] - by Serenity - 10-04-2014, 10:40 PM
RE: I want to learn [Torleik] - by Torleik - 10-20-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: I want to learn [Torleik] - by Serenity - 10-20-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: I want to learn [Torleik] - by Torleik - 10-27-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: I want to learn [Torleik] - by Serenity - 11-05-2014, 04:54 PM
RE: I want to learn [Torleik] - by Torleik - 11-14-2014, 07:26 PM
RE: I want to learn [Torleik] - by Serenity - 11-19-2014, 05:09 PM
RE: I want to learn [Torleik] - by Torleik - 12-06-2014, 06:03 PM