the Rift

Music oft hath such a charm to make bad good, and good provoke to harm

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

The God of the Sun appeared in a flaming blaze of glory. Where one moment there was nothing and no one, a flickering, burning void opened in midair, a view into the land of the Sun. The opening yawned wider as the God extracted himself, bringing with him a wave of heat and light; then, just as suddenly as it had appeared, the window into his world closed again, leaving the golden god glowing before the girl and her kitsune. He surely seemed immense, though he stood only a few hands taller than the songstress; his presence was massive, commanding, intimidating - just the way he liked it.

He knew this girl, the unicorn Lena. It was a vague memory, yet he did indeed recall her previous request - and here she was again, a mare of his brother's northern herd, arriving once more to request the Sun's presence, the Sun's assistance. He peered at her, snorting softly before he spoke: "You are wasted in my brother's land, you know. With your magic, you're much more suited to the Dragon's Throat." But it was distant, flippant, a simple observation thrown to the wind in lieu of anything particularly meaningful. He didn't particularly care where the girl resided - but her repeated appearance before his light pleased him nonetheless.

He gave little thought to her origins beyond that, instead focusing shrewdly on her request. "My sister would say that you mortals request favors far too often," he told her gruffly. "But I suppose I shall hear your request before turning you away. What is it, then? What do you seek this time?"

"blah blah blah."

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music oft hath such a charm to make bad good, and good provoke to harm - by God of the Sun - 10-07-2014, 12:39 AM