the Rift

to heal and help [Moon Goddess]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
At the Goddess’ arrival, a delighted gasp of surprise escaped Alysanne before she could quite cover it up. Somehow, she hadn’t really expected a materialization quite like that, with the wind suddenly picking up and the dancing mist surrounding the purple form. She bowed gracefully in acknowledgement, in thanks for even appearing. Whatever happened next, she knew, she felt blessed just being able to say she had met this legendary figure.

Another surprise came when her name hadn’t even needed to be asked for, it was already known to the gorgeous – as if such a simple word could contain the beauty before her, the beauty of the night – Goddess. That hadn’t been expected but then, she hadn’t known what to expect! It was quickly becoming apparent that this wasn’t some shadow elemental manifesting before her. This was something entirely knew and beyond wonderful.

Though not particularly fond of using sarcasm herself, Alysanne picked up on the emphasis used by the Goddess and a small frown creased her face. Was something happening in Helovia? Or did she just mean in general, the usual clash of herds and personalities. There always seemed to be one group bent on the elimination of another, after all. “Are they, your grace?” Alysanne wasn’t entirely certain on what the proper way to address a Goddess was but she used the words with respect.

“I need your help so that I can in turn help others. I want to be able to take the pain from someone while they are hurting and transfer it to my body so they can be at peace while they are healed.” It was the first time she had spoken the desire out loud and she fretted that it was asking too much. But the memory of the pain those she had loved had been through held her resolve fast. If she could take that on for them for at least a little while, it would surely help them heal faster – whether by her magic or with herbs or by the assistance of another.

everybody heals with love
Image Credit
table by Sevin <3

@[Random Event]
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
to heal and help [Moon Goddess] - by Alysanne - 10-05-2014, 01:09 PM
RE: to heal and help [Moon Goddess] - by Alysanne - 10-11-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: to heal and help [Moon Goddess] - by Alysanne - 11-04-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: to heal and help [Moon Goddess] - by Alysanne - 11-16-2014, 01:17 PM