the Rift

[PRIVATE] Ah Jeez, The Batteries are Backwards

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

If I could hold back the rain, would you numb the pain?

Cause I remember everything

Mesec laughed a little at her description of her father, a bitter sort of laugh. He let her stomp out her frustration, understanding the urge to do so, and waited patiently for her to come back. He wasn’t ready for this conversation to be over just yet. “Sounds like a god alright.” He wished it had been different for her, that she might have had a kinder dad, but the pair of them weren’t that lucky. At least she had Ophelia.

Well, turned out that there actually could have been more that he could have said about his time with his mother, in the land of night. Those hesitant questions seemed so out of the blue he was thrown off for a minute. “What?” But regained his thoughts a moment later and focused on actually responding to what she had asked. Genuine confusion furrowed his brows as he tried to think about what he had talked to his mom about while they had been together. Was there some sort of information she was supposed to have shared with him?

It hadn’t been like that. “No, Ros. She didn’t. We uh, she was trying to teach me… teach me to be more like her.” He remembered the way she had acted around the body of the pegasus and shifted uncomfortably in his stance. He didn’t want to be that disconnected from everyone, didn’t want to scoff at the idea that the loss of one life could matter. She had spent their time together teaching him, trying to bring out the darkness that was buried in his heart, not telling him about the secrets of the universe. “I don’t think it really worked… but I learned about the shadows. Even learned a new trick with my magic.” He demonstrated by summoning the shadows to swirl around him for a moment before letting them drop back as he looked hard at his little sister, trying to figure out where she was going with these questions.

All these very very, strange questions. “Why do you ask, Ros? Did your dad tell you something?”

@[Roskuld]
Image Credits
table by Time <3
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Ah Jeez, The Batteries are Backwards - by Roskuld - 10-05-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: Ah Jeez, The Batteries are Backwards - by Mesec - 12-30-2014, 05:30 PM