[PRIVATE] Ah Jeez, The Batteries are Backwards

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

My deeds are senseless
and rendered meaningless
</style>

Make him more like her, huh? Instantly the image of a smug, gorgeous purple mare entered my vision, preening her perfect, awful feathers in my mind’s eye with a sense of haughty satisfaction. I blinked it away because damn that’s weird and also sort of unfair—I mean, I’d only glimpsed the bitch once before in my life. How did I know that she was the stuck up, prissy, intolerable, over-confident asshole that I was portraying her to be? I wasn’t even giving her a chance, and maybe that’s because she was taking my Bro places, telling him things, teaching him stuff, trying to make him more like her.

That…was…one thing I appreciated about my Pa. He seemed prepared for both possibilities of me being useful or a complete catastrophe and he went ahead and claimed me as his daughter anyway. So I guess that’s something.

I watched the shadows swirl around Mesec, eyes wide and impressed. Guess his Ma was at least successful in making him a little more brawny. That was always a concern for me, about Mesec; he was older and too sweet and always a little on the scrawny side, like he was damp cotton or something. He had always been easy to wrestle into the mud before…

oh shit. He asked about my asking, why I was so curious about shit I normally wouldn’t have cared for. AND he guessed it was my Pa behind my asking. I opened my mouth, closed it, opened it again…deciding on the truth because that’s all I could give my Bro. I was gonna spit shit at him. “Well…he asked me to ask…” I said hesitantly, which was true, “I mean, I’m not sure what he wants exactly…” which was also true but was pushing it a little, because there was shit going down and it was obvious that someone was behind it. But he never really said if Mesec had anything to do with it, specifically…

“My Pa…can’t see your Ma,” I confessed suddenly, in a rush, “and it’s making him nervous.”

@[Mesec]
speaking

Image Credits

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Ah Jeez, The Batteries are Backwards - by Roskuld - 10-05-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: Ah Jeez, The Batteries are Backwards - by Roskuld - 01-04-2015, 01:39 PM