the Rift

[PRIVATE] Ah Jeez, The Batteries are Backwards

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

If I could hold back the rain, would you numb the pain?

Cause I remember everything

Mesec didn’t rush Ros on her answer – all that opening and closing of her mouth probably meant she wasn’t sure what she could tell him, or if she wanted to. He hoped she would – maybe they could figure something it together. He’d like to help her, be a big brother to her again. Things were so much more complicated now that their parents were more involved.

Complicated certainly seemed to fit when she finally spat it all out in a rush after dancing around the answer for a little bit. He hadn’t known what to expect but it wasn’t that. “So he’s getting you to snoop around for him?” Were the demigods just pawns to their parents?

It made him uncomfortable, the idea of Ros’s father getting her to ask around and see if they were doing something that they shouldn’t. They were the same family, he still saw it that way, but it sounded like their ethereal parents were looking to start a family feud. “She never told me… I wish I knew something to help you. Maybe it has to do with the darkness, maybe it's starting to affect them too.” He was searching his brain now, trying to think if there had been any signs. Was she up to something? No, he couldn’t start questioning her too. She was his mom. She was cold and she was darkness but she cared for him in the way that she could. Surely he would have noticed if she had been planning something during their time together.

Now he remembered something from earlier now, mentioning it in a quiet voice. “I caught your dad looking at me funny when we were up there,” Mesec motioned up to the floating island. “But I didn’t really think anything of it.”

Another pause and he was feeling like a let down. He wasn’t sure whether it was better that he knew nothing about why one god couldn’t see another, or whether it would be better to have some answers to give to his little sister. “You know I’d tell you if I knew anything right?”

@[Roskuld]
Image Credits
table by Time <3
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Ah Jeez, The Batteries are Backwards - by Roskuld - 10-05-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: Ah Jeez, The Batteries are Backwards - by Mesec - 01-08-2015, 10:53 PM