the Rift

[OPEN] Missing the sun
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Like a blade cracking against stone, the sound of a broken branch being trampled underfoot was unmistakable. My thoughts were broken in one fell motion; ebony ears swiveled toward the sound and nostrils flared on their inhale. Someone or something was lurking in yon trees. Brows narrowed as pools tried to peer into the silent darkness – a shadow, very faint and stark still. Crown lowered and one forefoot rose from the earth, stamping against the hard soil and spreading gold in its wake. “Who lurks in the shadows? Step forward.” Tone is sadly more revealing of the wariness I’m feeling; who wasn’t to say that Seele hadn’t been murdered? Just as she had feared a knife in her back, so was I too feeling that paranoia to some extent…

Still. That musky scent was familiar.

Hooves thundered from the opposite direction, crashing into leaves and bramble without care for who or what caught wind. I glanced over just as a recognizable newblood came trotting in through the trees. She caught sight of me and paused. A moment later and I’d evidently breeched into being worth the effort for conversation. Her expression shifted to something warm; yet I’m unable to return the gesture. Orbs couldn’t resist turning their attention back toward the shadowy figure even as the alabaster woman began to speak and pry for my awareness. One ear remained flicked toward her, politely I replied, “Yar, say true. Most take advantage of extra sleep – except for those who can’t.” One eye shifted toward her, “I’m Midas and ye are?”
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Missing the sun - by Midas - 10-06-2014, 10:52 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Kiara - 10-07-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Kirah - 10-07-2014, 05:26 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Midas - 10-07-2014, 09:28 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Kiara - 10-09-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Kirah - 10-09-2014, 06:15 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Midas - 10-11-2014, 10:33 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Kirah - 10-18-2014, 05:12 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Kiara - 10-19-2014, 03:41 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Midas - 10-23-2014, 12:19 PM