the Rift

[OPEN] Missing the sun

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara

She shifted, uncomfortable in the presence of so many. To many two was not that many, but after the recent events in the Frozen Arch... The little roan had been to herself and herself alone. She lacked the confidence she had gained over the last few years in Helovia. So instead of meeting her Czar's gaze, she looked to the ground. Kerian stared at the Czar however, willing him to see something was not right within the healer. That the healer herself needed healing, in a way that she could not handle herself. Her voice is soft as she answers the question. "Could not fall back asleep, so I decided to see if there were any late blooming herbs I could collect and hide before FrostFall kills most of them." It was a lie. A lie to hide the truth. The truth was, she had woken screaming from a nightmare so many times during the night that she was afraid to go back to sleep.

Keiran stepped forward again, this time looking to Fina. Perhaps the bonded of the Czar would understand more than the Czar would. He yowled at her, desperate to get his point across. Of course he knew getting Kiara to be honest in front of more than one herd mate would me practically impossible.... But maybe just maybe the Czar could do it. He seemed like a nice enough stallion from what the panther had seen.

The snow drifted down lightly, adding more white the the roan's backside. She shivered, her winter coat not quiet fully grown out yet. Kerian debated about calling on his ability to create a storm..... but did not want to risk harming anyone in the process.

"Talking"

@[Midas] - oops sorry didnt see it was my turn

quote quote quote quote quote
Image Credit

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Missing the sun - by Midas - 10-06-2014, 10:52 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Kiara - 10-07-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Kirah - 10-07-2014, 05:26 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Midas - 10-07-2014, 09:28 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Kiara - 10-09-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Kirah - 10-09-2014, 06:15 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Midas - 10-11-2014, 10:33 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Kirah - 10-18-2014, 05:12 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Kiara - 10-19-2014, 03:41 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Midas - 10-23-2014, 12:19 PM