the Rift

Can You Make Change? [Elsa's Armor to Thranduil]

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Paternal touches over clear sky days
APPERANCE REF:: Paternal=sire, sire touches, physical, so looks like father. Elsa’s father was a cremello, just like her. Clear sky days=blue sky. Elsa has many blue markings and blue strands in her mane and tail.

+1 | I was looking for a character like this :)

Racing from England to marry the American Indian, son of a Spaniard
BREED REF:: For a Quarter Horse, Elsa’s breed. Thoroughbred( From England, but since many are from England, add the racing to secure it), and bred (married) to Indian horses, who were originally taken from horses brought over from Spain. Basically explaining the breeding bases of Quarter horses.

0 | Eh, this one was iffy for me unless her mother and father were TB and Mustang respectively, but her profile doesn't say that specifically

Oh please don’t try and build a defense
RANK REF:: Build, Elsa is a mason

+1 | Very clear, great rank reference

I have part of your painted sister’s mask, now look we have something in common!
HISTORY REF:: On profile says she and Abishia are like sisters (painted sister), and she has a lock of Abishia’s hair woven on to her. Thranduil has a feather off of Abishia’s ‘mask’ of a horn. So they both carry a part of Abishia.

+1 | Really interestingly cool history ref! Makes sense to me and it's on the profile

What I seek may not be mine, but what you carry is not yours either.
ITEM REF:: What she carries is not her’s. So one of the items they carried could not have originally belonged to them. The armor Elsa carries is not originally her’s but stolen from Faelene.

+1 | Really cool item reference - the fact that it was stolen from Faelene was very clear and well used

4/3 is a pass from me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can You Make Change? - by Midas - 10-06-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: Can You Make Change? - by Thranduil - 10-06-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: Can You Make Change? - by Gull - 10-06-2014, 02:04 PM
RE: Can You Make Change? - by Thranduil - 10-06-2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Can You Make Change? - by Apollo - 10-06-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: Can You Make Change? - by Thranduil - 10-06-2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Can You Make Change? - by Bellona - 10-07-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Can You Make Change? - by Thranduil - 10-07-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Can You Make Change? - by Thranduil - 10-07-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Can You Make Change? - by Sevin - 10-07-2014, 10:17 PM