the Rift

It's just a step to the left

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

So, maybe people don't actually like you Elsa. Judging from his reaction, he seemed less than pleased with what she had done. Her eyes widened and watched in a little shock at his rear away. Looks like someone had a little fright. But alas, he did not run or attempt to eat her, so that's a plus. "Greetings Samuel Fellson. Mind if I call you Sam? If not, I assure you I can call you Samuel. Its just easier for me to remember nicknames." She attempted to keep a friendly, and cool voice but it wavered a little in fear. Was he going to attack her? Her attempt to calm him came with the ending, of her telling him a little more about herself.

He then positioned himself square to her body, and in response Elsa bulked up. She raised her shoulders and pulled her muscles taught, in defense. She would not attack, but she would show him that if he attacked her, even with one less eye, she was more than capable of giving him a fight. But, his voice chilled a little when he asked about the snowflake (how puny). "Born with it, It was the sign that I was marked with the powers of ice. And no, I was not born here. I was born in a northern region, far away from Helovia and a good fly away." She added with a shrug. If she had thought that he was a little less jumpy, she would've showed him her cool, majestic powers of ice. But for right now, it was time to take it easy.

But again, the jumpy stallion seemed to get distracted. She heard the all too familiar cracking of a branch, but instead of making the situation calm, it seemed to make it worse. He called out again, fearful of the snow and ice. Goodness, if he was afraid of that, it would be worrisome that he may scare himself to death during Frostfall. "Falling things are bad but, I hate to break this to you, it happens a lot during Frostfall, winter. But, I can assure you that they will not kill you, in fact nothing out here right now is going to kill you. Especially me, I may not look like it, but I would prefer not to fight." She cracked a friendly smile to try and lighten the mood again. "If you are looking for a place, I can take you back to my home, the Hidden Falls. There we work under a leader, in a safe environment. You can be whatever you want, A Seer, A crafter, a healer, a warrior, a sleuth.. whatever you desire basically. Does that at all interest you?" She asked curiously. This Sam was quite a hoot, and she knew that even with his skittishness he would fit in fine at the Falls. Plus, they all were in need of a good soul to become friends with.

"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
It's just a step to the left - by Samuel - 10-06-2014, 12:43 PM
RE: It's just a step to the left - by Elsa - 10-06-2014, 01:31 PM
RE: It's just a step to the left - by Samuel - 10-06-2014, 06:00 PM
RE: It's just a step to the left - by Elsa - 10-06-2014, 06:31 PM