the Rift

[PRIVATE] my father was an oak

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
I am a stone, unaffected

Rain hell down onto me

The harshness of Frostfall was upon this world already, the pair knew. Both of their coats grew thick and their muscles tight with the cold. Loretta was pleased by this weather, the female desperately loathing the season of Tallsun. She was bred and born for the cold; naturally, she was a survivor. Her hellish personality matched the raging storms she was able to withstand by her blood. And so she bound, tail happily waving as a curled banner above the straight of her back. She yipped and whined and howled, bursting through the snow and chasing small woodland creatures that had yet to make their winter beds. Every so often amber eyes would belgard to her bondmate, his behemoth mass stalking behind her.

Archibald was merely roaming the Edge in this time of freole. His duties were done, and his restlessness needed to be fed, and so he wandered. He was in search of nothing, but merely admitting each step and turn, each tree and path and rock(albeit snow covered) to his memory. He knew the land well already, but with seasons everything changed. Helovia was not a land to stay stagnant, much like his birth home. Finally, reaching the point where the earth dropped in to the sea, Archibald stopped. Loretta continued to play in her wintertime wonder. Archibald watched her with soft eyes, not unusual to this private contact between himself and his soulmate.

Her age seemed to be lost as she frolicked like a puppy, yipping over the sound of the crashing waves. Archibald lifted his chin to look out at the horizon, the salty breeze chilly against his thick, winter coat. His face hardened some as he stood there, watching the ocean in the distance. The sun was blocked by thick, heavy, precipitation filled winter clouds, and no light obscured his vision. Everything was clear, forever. The hues of blue, green, purple and white danced in the waters below, the sound of waves crashing against the rocks and his companion dancing the soundtrack to his thoughts.

"Speech"

@[Evangeline]

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
my father was an oak - by Archibald - 10-06-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: my father was an oak - by Evangeline - 10-06-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: my father was an oak - by Archibald - 10-21-2014, 09:20 PM