the Rift

[PRIVATE] my father was an oak

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
Evangeline
you always want what you're running from

In order to search the area for Mandrake properly, Tallis had to leave the comfort of Evangeline's mane. His exploration, however, was short lived as he circled back around after hearing the growl from the red dog. He hissed loudly in return, smoke billowing from his mouth along with his warning. If she laid one paw on his bonded her would set fire to her before she could blink. "Tallis." Evangeline allowed her gaze to raise to her dragon as he circled overhead. "Calm yourself." Reluctantly the dragon's hissing stopped as did the billowing smoke. He circled lower and landed upon Evangeline's back. He continued to glare at the dog, though Eva paid her no mind as Archibald began to speak to her.

"Dauntless." She murmured his title as he gave it to her and she nodded her head. It was a fitting title for him. "It appears so." The orange mare answered again. She did not need him to tell her that things had changed since she ruled the Woodlands. Sadness constricted her chest as she thought of the home that she could never go back to. "How did you come by your title? Did you become the leader or did you acquire it in battle?" She would not be surprised if the latter were true because she had always been told he was a beast on the battlefield.

"I serve as Emissary to the King and Queen." It was a step down from where she had been in Isilme, and part of her desired that position again, but a greater part of her did not want the responsibility that came with being a leader. It was tiring being responsible for every soul that resided within a herd. "If my memory serves me correctly and what rumors I've heard you've become Captain?" Her head tilted slightly. "What of your mother and your brothers? Are they here as well?"

"."

@[Archibald]

and you know this is more than you can take
full image/stock credits

Messages In This Thread
my father was an oak - by Archibald - 10-06-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: my father was an oak - by Evangeline - 10-06-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: my father was an oak - by Archibald - 10-21-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: my father was an oak - by Evangeline - 11-12-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: my father was an oak - by Archibald - 12-02-2014, 11:08 PM
RE: my father was an oak - by Evangeline - 12-16-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: my father was an oak - by Archibald - 12-19-2014, 12:29 PM