the Rift

[OPEN] Rise To Fall

Adelis Posts: 33
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 hh :: Seven
Nevada

>> ADELIS <<

"Hey, ructabunde! Your Goddess is trying to sleep here!" Unaware of there even being a body to carry a voice, the fae wheeled around to the source, her eyes hidden below the crazy tangles of a thick forelock. Her breath, visible in the night air, was fast and hard, her lungs stinging as she inhales faster than she can exhale. Small ears cup forward and her bright eyes strain behind the dark wall to see a body as it moves closer, fear emanating off of the doll's body. "Oh, ructabunde, your Goddess has arrived, and she's not pleased." The voice is haughty and cold, seeming to be directed at a lower being, the malnourished mare. The tone doesn't strike Adelis as unusual or cruel, but the word "Goddess" boggles her sheltered mind. Seeing the mare now, Adelis' breathing slows, her heart still racing in her thin chest. Was she in the presence of a real Goddess?

The rag doll tilts her antlered head to the left, the gem and chain rattling in the mess of beams and bone. Her bright eyes narrow, forelock slowly falling out of the way piece by piece, exposing the bright scar along the right side of her small face, even if it's not quite visible in the night light. "I'm sorry ma'am." she whimpers, ears now tilting backward, rubbing against the rough base of each curved antler. Her wet legs, each tucked and sprawled awkwardly still from the rushing movements just moments before, now find themselves repositioned in order to face the supposed Goddess respectfully. She dips her head toward the earth, eyes still watching the red and white-washed mare before her. "I didn't mean to bother you."

Even though she had no idea who any of the Gods were here in Helovia, she had no idea one of them was a woman. The crowned female that stood before the gullible doll looked nothing more than the average equine; her body was built small and she stood at nearly the exact same size as Adelis. Aren't Gods supposed to be massive and glorified, isn't that what makes them a God? Regardless, the brutt decided that now was the time for her to take her eyes off of the mare. With her slender, dished face still dipped respectfully, she now cast her eyes down to the dewy earth, ears tilted backward but listening for the nameless Goddess' voice.

"Speech"
Sorry for the terrible response, my muse is running dry for today. ;-;
@[Pompeii]

"I DISMEMBERED A MILLION FLOWER PETALS
AND YOU STILL DIDN'T LOVE ME."
- J.F.P.

Please tag me in all replies, ♥ 

Messages In This Thread
Rise To Fall - by Adelis - 10-07-2014, 03:10 PM
RE: Rise To Fall - by Pompeii - 10-24-2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Rise To Fall - by Adelis - 10-29-2014, 01:06 PM