the Rift

[OPEN] A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
[Image: 53c23221eee99]
With Seele gone without a trace. The herd had to come together and make a choice of who was to be our second lead, there really had only been one individual in my mind that could fill her place for the time being. Ghost. By narrow vote Ghost would assume the mantle and crown, she would stand for our patron lord and this family. A representative for Falls and those who remained loyal to Asylum. I knew little to nothing of the Sleuth who would become my partner, but that significant fact didn’t sully our union.

I stood before them in the chilly air of Frostfall. A rare winter sun glinted without canopy to shield the warmth. My gaze is hard, without joy for what is to come as I sweep the herd. Right forehoof rose and clipped against the solid slate below, gold spun to the surface and vanished as my hoof sank once more. It was with a concerned heart that I sought to fill an empty position – the bare spot to my right felt awkwardly abandoned.

“Brothers, sisters. Seele has left our ranks and in her place the herd has decided among thee selves that Ghost shall rise to claim her spot.”

Gaze turns to Ghost expectantly, the crimson hued shadow that was to become my partner. Pools softened just a little, Seele had trusted this mare above the others – would it be wisdom or folly to do the same? “Come and stand before them as a leader, as a mentor and a sister to us all.” This was a family above all else.
[Image: 53c231fe00a58]
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Midas - 10-07-2014, 05:35 PM
RE: A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Ghost - 10-08-2014, 10:04 AM
RE: A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Oxy - 10-09-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Elsa - 10-10-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Midas - 10-11-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Ghost - 10-13-2014, 10:47 AM
RE: A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Bellona - 10-13-2014, 01:58 PM
RE: A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Ciceron - 10-25-2014, 02:26 PM