the Rift

[OPEN] A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere

I answer the call of my friend and King, Midas the Gallant. It sounds like a herd meeting being called, and when arrive from a brisk trot I see that others have gathered. I'm in time to see a female pegasus next to Midas, and my lobes pick up his announcement that she is the new leader in place of Seele. Rostislav, Elsa, and Oxy also appear here. I shuffle next to Elsa, taking solace in her quiet presence. She and I find ourselves in such similar situations and so often, it seems only right that we should be like siamese twins.

But then.. before much else can be said.. the strangest thing happens. Croaking frogs begin to fall from the sky - none land on me, but several fall over Elsa's wings and I step back, the whites of my eyes showing with panic. What the...! But as soon as it starts, the frogs stop falling. The ones that are already down die around us, and I try my hardest to step out of the slime that is left. My body shakes with fear - this is not my idea of a good time.

Midas and Ghost talk of warnings, and of finding the storyteller Drom. I ... I thought Wilibald was the storyteller? Where did that poor pony go? Oh, there is so much that I have been isolated from, so much that I don't know. Did Elsa know these things? Rostislav has seen the frogs and takes off before they can even stop. Poor drunk man.. how did he get to become general again? Then Bellona starts talking of worms that tried to devour and squirm into the flesh of horses. I quiver and huddle next to Elsa, trying to hide against her snowy pelt.

Find your happy place. Find your happy place. Find your happy place....

WC: 307

What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Midas - 10-07-2014, 05:35 PM
RE: A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Ghost - 10-08-2014, 10:04 AM
RE: A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Oxy - 10-09-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Elsa - 10-10-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Midas - 10-11-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Ghost - 10-13-2014, 10:47 AM
RE: A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Bellona - 10-13-2014, 01:58 PM
RE: A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Cashmere - 10-14-2014, 12:54 AM
RE: A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Ciceron - 10-25-2014, 02:26 PM