the Rift

[OPEN] land of flames [campfires]

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
 evangeline</style>
Be of love a little more careful than of anything.
image by Csutkaa @ flickr.com</style>

As Evangeline made her way through the Edge she could not help but feel that they were utterly unprepared for Frostfall. It had only just begun and already its claws were sinking into everyone in Helovia, except for maybe the Dragon's Throat. She wondered if they were warm in their desert or if the cold northern air had penetrated even there. 'So what?' Tallis grunted grumpily from his place beneath his bonded's mane. While Evangeline did not much care for Tallis' tone she had to agree with him. It was none of her concern if the Throat was suffering, nor was it any of her concern if the Hidden Falls or the Basin were. Her care and priority was the Edge and its inhabitants.

It seemed as though Kaj and Kahlua had both been busy and so preparations for the coming season had fallen to the wayside. The pair were already responsible for so much it was understandable to some extent. Whatever had been occupying their time had to have been of some importance, she thought, so as the orange mare continued to walk she decided to take it upon herself to provide some source of comfort for the herd. 'Fire.' Tallis responded knowingly as his bonded came to a halt in a small clearing. There were many such clearings in the Edge that would be big enough to house a fire and allow several members of the herd to huddle together for warmth.

"Tallis, I need you to do something for me." Eva said quietly to her companion. In response he trilled quietly and peered from behind blonde tresses. "I need you to find Kahlua." 'Silly queen.' "Yes, Silly Queen. I need you to find her and lead her here. Then I need you to find Thor and bring him here." Tallis was reluctant to leave his warm shelter but did as his bonded asked. He flew low through the trees, searching first for Kahlua. It took him some time before he located the queen and when he did he circled around her, reached for her mane to tug at it to urge her to follow him. As he made his way back to his bonded he flew slow enough so that the queen would not lose sight of him but once he felt that she was close enough to Eva he went off in search of the stallion that the orange mare had also asked for.

"."

@[Kahlua]
@[Thor]

ooc:// kahlua and thor first, please, then open to the rest of the herd

Messages In This Thread
land of flames [campfires] - by Evangeline - 10-07-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: land of flames [campfires] - by Kahlua - 10-08-2014, 01:39 AM
RE: land of flames [campfires] - by Thor - 10-09-2014, 10:25 PM
RE: land of flames [campfires] - by Evangeline - 10-09-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: land of flames [campfires] - by Kahlua - 10-10-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: land of flames [campfires] - by Random Event - 10-10-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: land of flames [campfires] - by Thor - 10-11-2014, 02:28 AM