the Rift

[OPEN] One Sheep, Two Sheep

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

'Three sheep, four! Gone.. Every one just leaves.' "All fucking gone!" I shout into the screaming wind, crazed eyes narrowed against the swirling and stinging snow. Every one of my family members is slowly disappearing; at first it started when we moved, that really fucked us over, but then it was Eris and her Circuit Board woman, then a few more, but Seele?! My throat is tight and sore from growling and clearing it so many times in a matter of only a couple of hours.

Sure I'm happy for Ghost, but at the same time, why should I trust her to lead my family with the same mind set as Seele had? With brows furrowed in deep lines, I shuffle through the snow in an uncomfortable movement, the hard bite of Frostfall making my body want to tip over and convulse. Up here, the wind is far more extreme than I would have imagined it to be; my hair is everywhere and I can't begin to explain how many times I've thought my tail touching my belly was something crawling underneath of me. Annoyed with everything at this point, I stopped in my tracks. An angry squeal ripped up my throat, possibly audible above this wind, or maybe even blending right in with the sound from anywhere else but here. "Fuck!" was all I could get out before I tossed my head and threw out a back leg at my own rippling tail.

I swear to the Gods that there are snot sickles hanging from my nostrils, but I keep pressing on, hoping to find that metal monster that Illynx had introduced me to the last (and first) time I had been here. My bottom jaw shivers, pearly teeth chattering as I find myself coming down and around a rocky corner that has briefly cut off the screaming wind. Everything is white and gray, and what is not gray has a blue-gray sheen that plays with my eyes and leaves me feeling nauseous.

Finally, I can see him, standing tall and immobile in the rocking wind. What had Illynx called this thing? I stew on the metallic giant's name for a few seconds while I hide behind the small rock pile, hoping to not gain hypothermia from this journey. What I do remember though, is that she said it would attack if she asked it to, and that scared the shit out of me. Agrona zero, giant metal guy, one. I stare at it with the least bit of comfort and don't dare to cross his path, only hoping that someone would come and find me in this icy storm before I too became ice.

"Illynx?" I call into the rushing air, a smile curling onto dark lips and crinkling the white design between my nostrils; "M-m-mam-m-moth?!" I attempt to sing, but instead the name comes out as more of a chattering break of mumbled letters than anything.

Despite slowly forming into a horse-sicle I can still make myself laugh, and that's all that counts, right?

Ooc: This is open to anyone, she just wants to come and vent to someone that she thinks won't snitch on her!
Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
One Sheep, Two Sheep - by Agrona - 10-07-2014, 11:43 PM
RE: One Sheep, Two Sheep - by Illynx - 10-08-2014, 09:54 AM