the Rift

[OPEN] One Sheep, Two Sheep

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

Whether it was by some great chance or the possibility of Lady Gold having bat ears, she showed up at the Basin's door step with a playful smile coated on that dark little snout. The metal ached, and despite how numb my ears have grown I can still feel a dull throb where the gauge is held in place. "Darling!" she cooed, reminding me of a loving aunt reunited with a distant niece. I grinned, my teeth still chattering behind stiff lips and frozen body fluids. I can only imagine what I look like to the bay queen right now; a shivering puppy in the pouring sleet.

The Gilded Blade nodded her dainty face, the gentle smile that I could only feel was brought on by my terrible condition still placed on her face. A playful greeting is called for in this moment, and I can feel my lips creek up into a smile; I can imagine the ice breaking off in small chunks as my face moves. "-Look at your poor nose!" She looks around, searching for something while I pick my feet up slowly, regaining feeling in my numb limbs while I chatter and shiver. "Come, come-" she starts, her voice drifting away in the wind as I drop my crown and shuffle after her.

With a brisk trot, the Gilded Blade moves along easily, causing me to grumble in the back of my throat and tip my freezing ears backward. "What brings you at such a time?" I hear her call back at me and my uncomfortable, stiff trot. A huff of air escapes my throat, partially in a scoff; "We're falling apart." Shit, maybe that's not exactly what I should have said. But, she won't think anything of that, will she? My eyes narrow against the wind before we can reach the forest that I assume we are headed for. "They're all leaving us, just disappearing!" This time, I can feel the anger built up behind my already rough voice.

Why Clown Face would do such a thing, I'm not sure, but the fire in my belly doesn't seem to care about why so much as when and that she did.

Walking "Talking" Thinking
@[Illynx]

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
One Sheep, Two Sheep - by Agrona - 10-07-2014, 11:43 PM
RE: One Sheep, Two Sheep - by Illynx - 10-08-2014, 09:54 AM