the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wasteland (lena) (Closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
The further north one got, the colder and more savage our world seemed to become. The wind howled painfully against this body. Had I still been a Throat resident I might have hesitated longer before coming up this far. The cooler, less tropical Falls had prepared my body for slightly less rigid weather. A thicker pelt offered ample enough protection, but it was little to useless when damp or wet. My wings felt cold and sluggish. Snow is thick upon the ground, I tread carefully. Injuring myself would be unfruitful.

Gaze rose, scanning the ever wide expansion of grey rock and frosty white. Cliffs rose all around, jutting sharply up. Somewhere was the Basin, I’d never laid eyes upon it before and thus didn’t really know how to get there – nor was I favoring the idea of paying their borders a visit. Fina chortled, from her seemingly rather comfortable position astride my right cheek. A brief wash of sunlight broke past the stormy clouds, it touched us and I sighed faintly, eyes drifting appreciatively toward the cloudy sky.

“Are we there yet?” She asked, I didn’t pause. Walking was about the only thing keeping me from shivering to pieces, “We don’t appear to be.” I grunted in reply, she thought about this and fell silent for a few moments before adding a tactful and almost whinny, “I’m hungry.” Lips broke apart in a sigh, deeper this time. ”Go hunt,” a vain suggestion. There was more life in a slice of desert sand then in this frozen tundra. Aqua pools swiveled round, noting my thoughts and scowling, “Nothing here.”

Both ears notched back, ivory banner flicked sideways to slap against hocks, “Aye.”

Lena…Our mission in this beautiful wasteland was her.

Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Wasteland (lena) (Closed) - by Midas - 10-08-2014, 08:47 AM
RE: Wasteland (lena) - by Lena - 10-08-2014, 05:54 PM
RE: Wasteland (lena) - by Midas - 10-09-2014, 10:01 AM
RE: Wasteland (lena) - by Lena - 10-10-2014, 06:16 PM
RE: Wasteland (lena) - by Midas - 10-12-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: Wasteland (lena) - by Lena - 10-13-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: Wasteland (lena) - by Midas - 10-13-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Wasteland (lena) - by Lena - 10-15-2014, 05:29 PM
RE: Wasteland (lena) - by Midas - 10-20-2014, 02:24 PM