the Rift

[OPEN] Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.

The maze finally ends, and Oxy disperses into thin air, like nothing had occurred. She looks back longingly, wondering why she had so willingly followed him over her family. Her breathing slowly begins to calm from the ragged breaths that had overtaken her for the entire course of the maze. Her eyes are suddenly caught by the hag, who is hopping towards her.

Eyes wide, Elsa takes a step back, but suddenly she realized what the hag was doing. An egg was extended out to her, and Elsa reached out, tucking it gently between the latch of her throat and her neck. Hopefully, her neck would stay curled inward to keep the egg safe. The hags words echoed in her mind. "I will. She promises. In her mind, if she is unable to care for it, then she shouldn't own it anyways. However, Elsa can't help but feel a little nervous about being in charge of a child. Sure, she loved young children of any species or race, but, what would be held within this egg.

The shell felt cool to the touch, so Elsa wasn't going to wait around here. With one last glance, she looks back at the maze. It has disappeared from view. She is a little shocked, but not surprised, Helovia was full of funny things. Taking flight, she flew towards the island, there was no way she was going to stick around here and wait for something to happen. Her gift was much too precious to loose at this point.

"their speech goes here and this is the color

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop] - by Elsa - 10-15-2014, 10:11 AM