the Rift

[OPEN] Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop]

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd

Rhoa

I belong anywhere but inbetween.

A plan? I don't understand what she means. What plan?

Tensely, I look around. Does everyone else have a plan .. why ... why don't they look afraid? I already decided that the images I saw weren't real but... but come one! The middle one - the one I ran through - sucked. Didn't they see scary things? Why did everyone look so happy? I don't understand. Am I having this hallucination all by myself? Is there even a bird-lady in front of me?

WHAT PLAN.

I want to ask her, but she's already moved on to the cold looking one. She's getting something, an egg. Is that why we were all here (you know, assuming I'm not just dreaming all of this, which seems more and more likely)? Why would she want an egg? Is she hungry? Is it like a game?

I raise my head and watch as the bird-lady disappears, and with her, the maze. I wish she had stayed. I liked her. Maybe I will see her again.

"Thank you." I mumble to myself, instinctively trying to be polite in my dumbfounded confusion, as her image disappears from view. I resolve in that moment to come up with a plan. I obviously don't know what it will be yet, but I will have one. That way, if I ever see the bird-lady again, I can tell her. I will tell her my plan, and I will be brave.

Now all I need to do is go home.

I look towards Tandavi and Faeanne, but they seem preoccupied. I guess I'll just walk home alone.

TAG: @[Name] | # WC | Notes if needed.

FOXX

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop] - by Rhoa - 10-16-2014, 01:06 PM