the Rift

[OPEN] I Don't Dance [Welcoming]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
ALYSANNE
Well, one mystery was certainly solved - Thor was not new (or not as new) as his companion, Rekshana. She was quite curious about the stallion as well but worried it might be too impolite to change the subject from that at hand - a new member! Perhaps she will get a chance to fill in the blanks later on but for now, just knowing that they had both chosen the Edge as their home was more than enough for her to accept them wholeheartedly. There were very few exceptions during her year here where a newcomer hadn’t fit in completely with the mentality of the Edge. Or, at least, that was the impression that Alysanne had chosen to take from this land – the place that had become her new home and her new family. It was always exciting to see that maybe, just maybe, there was someone new who might be experiencing that same thing in the future!

Her attention turned from Thor, who made the introductions, to Rekshana when she added a polite greeting. The mare had a lovely voice but was hard to read. Still, friendly enough right off the bat when faced with a complete stranger – grinning from ear to ear! “Oh that’s wonderful! It’s a pleasure to meet you both and welcome to the Edge, Rekshana, we’ll be thrilled to have you! I’m one of the Moon Doctors so if you ever have any questions about the healing ranks, please just let me know. We’ve got a delightful herb garden and even a greenhouse being built so we can have some growing all year round.” She looked off towards the garden, though much of the Edge looked the same in the moonlight. One of her wings raised just slightly as though she were about to gesture towards it but then the reality of their timing set in. Not really much point then. So with a shrug she lowered the wing back down and looked back to her companions with a shy smile.

“Well, it’ll be easier to see in the daylight… and I guess in Birdsong when the snow thaws.” There was still a little bit of work that could be done during the winter, but with the herbs dormant there wasn’t all that much. “I'm still getting used to living somewhere with four seasons so sometimes I forget.” Alysanne added in a conspiratorial tone, grinning brightly at her own foolishness. The wonder of the change in seasons was something she had quite enjoyed while here at Helovia.

EDGE
fo Lyfe
Image Credit Table by Sevin

gah sorry it took so long, just wanted to get something up! <3

@[Thor], @[Rekshana]
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
I Don't Dance [Welcoming] - by Thor - 10-08-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: I Don't Dance [Welcoming] - by Alysanne - 10-12-2014, 06:37 PM
RE: I Don't Dance [Welcoming] - by Thor - 10-13-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: I Don't Dance [Welcoming] - by Rekshana - 10-15-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: I Don't Dance [Welcoming] - by Alysanne - 10-20-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: I Don't Dance [Welcoming] - by Thor - 10-21-2014, 01:42 AM